At Wellness®, we believe that a thoughtful approach to nutrition is the foundation of wellbeing. We use delicious, real-foods like deboned meats, free of added hormones and steroids, wholesome grains and fresh fruits and vegetables to provide the perfect balance of protein, energy, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in the healthiest way possible. Every ingredient in our Wellness natural food recipes is carefully chosen for its nutritional benefits providing just what your faithful friend needs for a happier, healthier, longer life. That's why all Wellness dog food formulas are free from meat by-products, animal fats, potential allergens like corn, soy and wheat as well as artificial colors, flavorings or preservatives. We've made it our mission for almost a decade to offer natural, healthful, great-tasting alternatives in pet nutrition. Over the years, we have helped thousands of pets and people discover the difference choosing Wellness can make. And that's something we're proud of because we're not just nutritionists- we are pet owners and pet lovers too.
- Optimal Caloric Intake to Support Healthy Body Weight
- 4 Animal Protein Sources for High Energy Needs and Lean/Strong Muscles
- Omega 3 and 6 Mix to Help Support Healthy Skin & Coat
- Protein Not Less Than 28.0%
- Fat Not Less Than 15.0%
- Fiber Not More Than 4.00%
- Moisture Not More Than 11.0%
- Calcium Not Less Than 1.20%
- Phosphorus Not Less Than 0.90%
- Vitamin E Not Less Than 150 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Not Less Than 100 mg/kg
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 3.00%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 0.50%
- Beta-Carotene* Not Less Than 5 mg/kg
- Lycopene* Not Less Than 0.25 mg/kg
- Taurine* Not Less Than 0.09%
- Total Micro-organisms* Not Less Than 20,000,000 CFU/lb
- (L. plantarum, E. faecium, L. casei, L. acidophilus in equal amounts)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Calories Analysis
- This food contains 3,740 kcal/kg or 420 kcal/cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated).
Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Salmon Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground Barley, Rye Flour, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a natural source of Vitamin E), Menhaden Fish Meal, Tomato Pomace, Natural Chicken Flavor, Pea Fiber, Tomatoes, Salmon Oil, Ground Flaxseed, Carrots, Spinach, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Blueberries, Potassium Chloride, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite], Vitamins [Beta-Carotene, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement], Choline Chloride, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation products.
This is a naturally preserved product.