What is Protein-Focused Nutrition? › The essence of the raw feeding philosophy is nutrient-rich, high-quality meat – and lots of it. › That’s the same philosophy behind Wellness CORE® This unique, grain-free recipe also supports and nurtures your pet’s inside…their essence…their core. › To create a protein-focused diet the Wellness Way, we carefully control the quality and quantity of the ingredients we use, and pay close attention to the individual properties of each inclusion. From source to bowl, we make no exceptions! › If you are looking for a food with more meat and no grains, CORE is truly a more thoughtful alternative. This diet delivers the meat content you’re looking for, while creating a balanced profile of real-foods appropriate for everyday feeding. Why is CORE® different? › In a word… balance. When you add more meat to your pet's daily feeding program, you also add more protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus and calories. And since daily health requires a delicate nutritional equation, these levels must be managed to create balance, not excess-especially when fed everyday as the sole source of your pet's nutrition. › Considering your animal's whole health, we have created CORE® with the meat content you're looking for but without the excess nutrient levels your pet does not need. CORE® provides incredibly flavorful, protein-focused nutrition the Wellness Way with nothing in excess and everything in balance.
- Supports healthy weight for your dog
- A Grain-Free choice for dogs over 1 year who are less active or need to lose weight
- 5 Different Quality Animal Protein Sources - Deboned Turkey with high quality (low Ash) Turkey & Whitefish Meals and Chicken Liver.
- 80% more meat than traditional dog foods that are formulated with grains, while controlling mineral and fat levels
- Crude Protein min. 33%
- Crude Fat min. 9%
- Crude Fat max. 10%
- Crude Fiber max. 8.5%
- Moisture max. 10%
- Calcium max. 1.9%
- Phosphorus max. 1.3%
- Vitamin E min. 500 IU/kg
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* min. 2.2%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* min. 0.50%
- Glucosamin Hydrochloride* min. 250 mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* min. 200 mg/kg
- Beta-carotene min. 5 mg/kg
- Total Micro-organisms* min. 80,000,000 CFU/lb
- Calories Analysis on an as fed basis
- Per kilogram 3,270 kcal
- Per cup ME 350 kcal
Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Dried Ground Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Whitefish Meal, Tomato Pomace, Natural Chicken Flavor, Chicken Liver, Salmon Oil, Flaxseed, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Kale, Broccoli, Spinach, Parsley, Apples, Blueberries, Vitamins, Minerals, Choline Chloride, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.