At Wellness®, we believe that a thoughtful approach to nutrition is the foundation of wellbeing. We use delicious, real-foods like deboned meats, free of added hormones and steroids, wholesome grains and fresh fruits and vegetables to provide the perfect balance of protein, energy, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in the healthiest way possible. Every ingredient in our Wellness natural food recipes is carefully chosen for its nutritional benefits providing just what your faithful friend needs for a happier, healthier, longer life. That's why all Wellness dog food formulas are free from meat by-products, animal fats, potential allergens like corn, soy and wheat as well as artificial colors, flavorings or preservatives. We've made it our mission for almost a decade to offer natural, healthful, great-tasting alternatives in pet nutrition. Over the years, we have helped thousands of pets and people discover the difference choosing Wellness can make. And that's something we're proud of because we're not just nutritionists- we are pet owners and pet lovers too.
- Single Animal Protein Source (Fish) for sensitive stomachs and food intolerances
- Omega-rich to naturally maintain healthy skin and glossy coat
- Supports Digestive Health and Maximum Nutrient Absorption
- Fruit & Veggie Antioxidant Rainbow WellCoat®
- Omega 3 & 6 Mix Botanical & Herb Blend Essential Vitamins & Minerals
- ActiCoat™ with Live Micro-organisms
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Crude Protein Not Less Than 22.0%
- Crude Fat Not Less Than 12.0%
- Crude Fiber Not More Than 3.0%
- Moisture Not More Than 11.0%
- Calcium Not Less Than 1.20%
- Phosphorus Not Less Than 0.90%
- Vitamin E Not Less Than 150 IU/kg
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 2.70%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 1.10%
- Beta-Carotene* Not Less Than 5 mg/kg
- Lycopene* Not Less Than 0.37 mg/kg
- Taurine* Not Less Than 0.09%
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Calories Analysis
- This food contains 3,510 kcal per kilogram or 400 kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated).
Deboned Whitefish, Ground Barley (de-hulled), Rye Flour, Menhaden Fish Meal, Ground Pearled Barley, Sweet Potatoes, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a natural source of Vitamin E), Tomato Pomace, Natural Fish Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite], Vitamins [Beta-Carotene, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement], Choline Chloride, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative).
This is a naturally preserved product.